|Stable release:||JEve Core 1.0|
|Development release:||Jeve Application(not released yet)|
JEve Project currently consists of 2 frameworks which allow easy access to the EVE Api data.
JEve Core 1.0
- Easy-to-use interface to the Eve API real-time data retrieval mechanism
- Support for all published API accessors
- Comprehensive documentation
- Uses JEve Core for retrieving the data from the web
- Converts the data into simple java beans
- Can cache the data on the hard drive
- JEve Project Wiki with project descriptions, and downloads for all releases and documentation
- JEve Project Forum
Others Java Eve-online APIs
- Another Java Eve-online API is available at http://www.ehp.cz/download/eveapi.tar.gz. It is one step further than JEve and supports more methods.
- A modified version of the JEve Core supporting caching and additional APIs can be found on the EveXplorer site, alongside with an upper-level API supporting both the Eve-Online API and the data dump.