CCP Static Data Export
The CCP Static Data Dump (SDD, in wiki often CCP DB) is part of the CCP Community Toolkit and provides an SQL RDMS database of objects and entities in EVE Online.
When working on pages in the wiki, you can embed database information in your pages using special Wiki editing syntax.
It is released officially at the EVE Community Toolkit website.
If you do not have database software, you can always install MSSQL Server 2012 Express Edition for free from Microsoft and work with the official CCP Database Dump files.
Detailed release information is available at CCP Toolkit Release History.
It is also possible to create your own database dump using extractor tools on the game Cache. This could provide you with more up to date information on some objects.
Individual MySQL tables for Retribution 1.0 - http://evedump.icyone.net
Individual MySQL table dumps in mysql sql, and xls. Also full schema conversion. Retribution 1.0 http://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/
Old conversions are archived in CCP Toolkit Release History
Fix charset for translations data in table `trnTranslations` in HowTo: Fix charset in trnTranslations table
The official toolkit website states that it contains:
- Map information such as solarsystems, constellations, regions
- jump connections, stargates, orbital bodies
- types, groups and categories for everything in-game
- manufacture and refine information for every said types
- and much more
- All in-game types, including blueprints
- Alliance and NPC corporation logos
In fact it also contains:
- You can improve the quality of this article by inserting more here...
- Database Tables
- Accessing the CCP DB programmatically
- Read mySQL dumps with node.js
- Common SQL Queries
- Foreign Key relationship graph for Tyrannis 1.0.3 (build 167296)
The EVE community has provided supplementary information that you can add to your database.
- LP Store database
- Minerals distribution per solar systems
- Minerals distribution per solar system security class
- Ice lookup table
- Alliance graphic mappings
- NPC faction / corporation graphic mappings
- System Agent and Belt Summary
Please put feature requests in Database Dump Requests.
Below is a list of remote-accessible hosts that allow you to read the database dump in read-only mode for use in your small applications or websites. If your website has high traffic please consider hosting it yourself instead. They should list the version of the database, hostname, username, password, database name, and server type and server version.
- You can help the community by hosting a version of the database dump on your server and listing it here
- NOTE THIS IS FOR HOSTING ACCESS TO A DB SERVER, NOT FOR FLAT FILE DOWNLOAD.
* evetools.info proudly provides a remote database connection: dump version: cruc101, database: "evedump", hostname: "evetools.info", username: "evedump", password: "evedump1234", server: MySQL 5.0.51a