API Coming Features
From Patch notes for Empyrean Age 1.1, released 02 September 2008
- All clone types will now display in the EVE API with correct skillpoints associated with each clone grade.
- Multiple changes have been made which allows the EVE API to display the character who owns a Corporation, character who is a director, various role combinations for each role list in Corporation roles at HQ and Corporation roles at base and a list of various Title combinations.
- 3 new pages EVE API pages have been added to the Corporation folder. Member Security displays a list of all members within a given corporation, their roles (titles NOT included) and their titles. Titles displays a list of all titles that exist for a given Corporation. Member Security Log displays a list of role changes. Each change includes IDs and Names of the characters involved, location type of the roles, old roles and new roles. You must be a CEO or director to access this information.
- Added a small API section to the My Character page which includes a link to the API key.
- A new API page has been added which displays a container log for a Corporation. This new page will list and display the date, time, item, type, character, location and action taken. The list will also show the last one week of entries.
- A new API page has been added to show Character, Corporation and Alliance standings.
- Added a Corporation Shareholders field within the API. This will allow shareholder information to be exported by a CEO or director. The list will display two lists for character shareholders and corporation shareholders.
- The Factional Warfare stats page has had the "Victory Points last week" and "Victory Points Total" added to the exported API xml file.
- EVE API: CharacterID.xml.aspx will not accept characters with periods or dots in their name.